Monday 16 July 2012

Temptation chapter 2!


Sorry but there is a lot of temptation and when you have been busy all day preparing workshops like I have, this is a great distraction!! Above are pictures of the idyllic Cotswold Village of Bibury - the camera will be working overtime! (And can you believe these buildings were built in 1380!!)

Now if that is not enough for you then there is Rodmarton Manor and of course....

Wightwick Manor and we haven't even started on the homes of William Morris......
but that is for another day!
For now I must tell you ...if you are feeling tempted and are in the market for the William Morris tour next year (2013) ....well it is almost booked out! So contact Helen to put your name down - tours can only get better from here on! Helen is HERE

1 comment:

  1. I would love to be on the tour with you, I have both of your books too.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x