Wednesday 26 June 2013

Quick trip home

Our little 'holiday' had to be shortened by four days due to a couple of little"mishaps" ...but a quick decision and we were home by midnight. Thankfully we missed the deer and kangaroos in the darkness and the fog..... so home is good. We have done the lucky pattern draw and I have upped the number to 10 - so I will email everyone tomorrow. Briefly the winners are:

Anonymous from New Zealand, Amanda, Nancy, Ann (without an 'e') and Anne (with an 'e'), Connie, Delwyn, Chris D, Tanya and Margaret...thanks so much girls and I will email you tomorrow.

I did mean to revisit a little shop on Friday to take some photos but that will have to wait for another time. C and OS is full of delightful vintage wares which Janet has been collecting for some time - a couple of photos from Janet's blog taken inside her shop......


I secured these little beauties........


Sadly these shops always make you remember those bits and pieces that you gave away to charity....and that is probably where they will end up again one day! For now I will enjoy them. Have a great week wherever you are and thanks for dropping by xxx

5 comments:

  1. So sorry you had to shorten your holiday, hope the mishaps weren't too bad.It looks as if I am the only "Ann" without an E, so exciting to win a pattern thank you very much. I visited a quilt show in Hamilton during the weekend and this very quilt was there, just beautiful, in fact quilts using your patterns were the stars of the show for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, I hope all is well and that all the mishaps etc are over and in the past.

    Hugs and best wishes.

    JulieAnn. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you had to return early, hope all is well.
    Looks like I'm a winner as well, thank you :-)

    Best Wishes
    Delwyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a pleasure meeting and chatting with you Michele. Hope to see you when you return next winter? If anyone is visiting robe please pop in and say Hi at c&os-robe (china and old stuff) thanks Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to see I am a winner. First I am a winner because I found you and Wm Morris, your fabric lines and books. I have a big stash and now I know why I was saving it for something special, like your patterns. I am thrilled at your generosity. Thank you so much. Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x