Tuesday 29 July 2014

Stitching in the Cotswolds

Just a quick post.......today was workshop day where we spent the day stitching, nattering and of course eating in the hotel. Everything was on hand and the day finished with a BBQ.

 Our "classroom" is through those open doors........

Each of our rooms has a teddy on the bed.....mine prefers the view from my window............
...and 'hanging out the window' for a better view.........
 and there is the bear looking up from outside...........
 We had perfect weather this evening for a BBQ..........





Thankyou Helen for getting on the other end of my lens so that those of you at home can see I am really here and yes I am wearing those Morris shirts I made!


More tomorrow x

4 comments:

  1. Looks great Michele. The desserts look good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fancy BBQ - love the looks of those desserts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So envious Michele, ENJOY xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and elegant in all ways. Did miss a peak of the "project" that kept you in house that day.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x