Wednesday 23 November 2016

PDF link and Tour news!

Thanks to the wonderful Angie with her patience and step by step instructions I think I have managed to get the link for the PDF pattern page on here! Thanks Angie....now I need to work out the email subscribe button and find out what I've done wrong with that!

So the pattern is on the link below...........

Christmas decorations pattern here

And No I haven't finished mine yet....I'm now thinking of adding a few hanging beads on the base for some of them! For now I am trying to get some sewing done for my wardrobe. I've started several times but have had a 45 minute C&T author conference to watch and numerous phone calls and the day is nearly over......so I might be stitching tonight. This is the pattern - an easy quick one I hope so I plan to stitch two........
 using this lovely linen mix.......
 and a soft cotton that looks very Liberty........
But the big news about TOURS you say?? Helen has organised another Beatrix Potter Tour for 2018! I won't be there (unless the cardiology world finds some miraculous cure for small vessel disease and I no longer get pain!)......anyway the dates are June 15th - 25th in 2018 and all of this is just a tiny little bit of what you will see......first staying at the charming Lindeth Howe Hotel for the entire 10 nights- no packing and unpacking to do!.....


See stunning Lake District scenery while cruising and dining on a steam gondola.......


More charm each day........


Visit Blackwell - a stunning Arts & Crafts House........

 Of course Hill Top is a must where you will see my quilt on Beatrix Potter's bed.....how exciting is that so you will have to send me photos!........


 And Helen tells me Beatrix Potter will be appearing again....remember the mature Beatrix as Mrs Heelis? How could we forget? She will be coming one day on your tour too......
So many wonderful places so for now mark it in your diary if you think it is something you would like to do and visit Whitecroft Tours website to register your interest. I will add more information early next year and a link on the side of the blog. And remember to visit the posts on this blog from September 5th to 15th this year for all of the tour highlights each day..........just click on the right side of this post in the Blog archive link. Back soon x

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! That tour is so tempting. I've always wanted to go to the UK. Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for showing the pattern and fabrics. Have you finished yet? I'd love to see them both!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x